Last modified: October 2, 2018
Transformation Fitness USA, Inc. (“Company” or “we”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through the Online Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including any of our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Online Services.
Regardless of where our servers are located, your personal data may be processed by us in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may or may not be to the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. BY VISITING THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU UNEQUIVOCALLY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING IN THE UNITED STATES OF ANY INFORMATION COLLECTED OR OBTAINED BY US THROUGH VOLUNTARY SUBMISSIONS, AND THAT U.S. LAW GOVERNS ANY SUCH COLLECTION AND PROCESSING.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Online Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Online Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Online Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about visitors to our Online Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, user name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the location of the building where you are requesting services (the “Building Location”); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Online Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site or otherwise use the Online Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or third party service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Online Services may include:
- Information, including your name, user name, phone number, email address, mailing address, Building Location, building unit number, billing address, pet(s) names, credit card or other payment information that you provide by making transaction or filling in forms on the Online Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Online Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Information about the services you use and the orders you make using the Online Services.
- Your feedback about the services we or our third party vendors provide or responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Online Services.
Note that you may not be able to use the services available on the Online Services without registering for an account and providing us with certain information, such as your name, contact information, and Building Location.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Online Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Online Services, including traffic data, search queries, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Online Services.
- Information about your computer/mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, the device’s unique identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Online Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order on or through the Online Services.
- Real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Online Services and delete our mobile application from your device.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Online Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our user size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Online Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Personalize our services and recognize you when you return to our Online Services.
We use or may use services such Google Analytics to help us understand how you find and interact with our Services. We never share any information we obtain from Google Analytics with any third parties for advertising or any other purpose unless compelled to do so by valid legal process. You may be able to opt-out of Google’s collection. Please visit Google’s Ads Preferences Manager or the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for more information.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Online Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you order or request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about updates or changes to our Online Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, vendors, and other third parties we use to provide the products and services you order through the Online Services or to support our business.
- To the building managers for the building location you identify when you register for the Online Services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Online Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Online Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. . Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Online Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Online Services.