TFLIVING EVENTS: SPOTLIGHT ON OUR TOP 10
UNIQUE HOLIDAY GATHERINGS
Everything we do and strive for at TFLiving is centered around engaging communities and connecting residents. That’s why our events play such a huge role in fulfilling our mission. This season, we’ve had the rewarding experience of bringing people together at a variety of properties throughout the country with unique hosted events that highlight the best of each holiday.
We put together a list of some of our favorite themed events that our Events team puts on at various properties, as well as some that we have coming up over the course of the next month:
- Hot Cocoa Bar & Game Night: A great event for all ages, and a classic twist on traditional cocoa. Residents can choose from a wide assortment of cocoa flavors and toppings, and play interactive games like Jenga.
- Resident Paint and Sip: Bring residents of all art skill levels together with this at-home craft and sipping event where they don’t even need to leave their building. In lieu of painting, residents can opt for arts and crafts like wreath decorating, ornament making, or rustic stenciled signs.
- Friendsgiving Progressive Dinner: Ideal for multi-complex buildings, this twist on traditional Friendsgiving allows residents a culinary taste from multiple properties by allowing each building to host up to 1 of 5 courses – from Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails to kick things off, to apps, a first course, a main course and finally, dessert.
- Holiday Mock-tail Mixology Night: Instead of classic drinks, this alternative mixology can focus on different spins of all your favorite holiday concoctions including Eggnog cocktails, Mulled Cranberry Hard Ciders, Holiday Mules and/or Gingerbread Martinis.
- Gingerbread House Social: Another fun-family event that bring residents together to compete against the best-in-class gingerbread assembling and decorating.
- It’s About to Get Ugly – Rooftop Ugly Sweater Party: Everyone loves a good ugly sweater party but how about using an unconventional space like a rooftop or lobby area? Any ugly sweater party wouldn’t be complete without a contest. To allow multiple winners and plenty of participation, a variety of winning categories can include: Absolute Ugliest, Most Vintage, Best Couple and Best Homemade.
- Plaid Holiday Party: While ugly sweaters are a popular choice for holiday parties, no holiday ensemble is complete without something plaid! Residents can sport their best plaid for the holidays as a theme to your regular holiday get together.
- Christmas Classics Movie Night: A selection of a few of the best holiday classics is an easy family-friendly way to bring residents and families together, easily complimented with popcorn, hot cocoa or even something as simple as pizza.
- 12 Days of Fitness Holiday Hustle Challenge: For properties with Group Fitness classes, help residents burn off the extra seasonable sugars with a competitive accountability tracker. For completing a certain count of pushups, burpees, crunches, or even downward dogs, residents can tally up their totals on a sheet, have instructors sign-off on their progress and at the end of the time frame and have a competition for 1st through 3rd place category winners.
- Gift Wrapping and Donation Station Night: Gift wrapping can be tedious but with the companionship of your residents it doesn’t have to be. Partnering with a local charity can also allow residents an opportunity to contribute something special for the holiday to children or a family in need.
To follow highlights photos and more events at our properties nationwide, plus more company updates, be sure to follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/transformation-fitness-llc./